- USPTA, USPTR and USTA High performance coach in the USA
- Travel to ITF/ATP/WTA events as well and coordinate schedule and training loads for specific players.
- Developed 12 juniors to Top 50 in the world for Junior ITF rankings.
- Home base coach of Henri Kontinen, ATP doubles world no 1. 2016-2018.
- Current back up travel coach for Emil Ruusuvuori ATP 70.
- Oversee 12 and 14’s national teams as a coach for the Finland Tennis Association.
- GPTCA Level B certified coach.
- Former board member of USTA Midwest section, competitive players.
- Tournament Director for USTA men’s $75,000 +H event in Boston, MA.
- Assisted tournament director in running of USTA $100,000 women’s event in Midland, MI.
- Oversaw and partook in training of ITF/ATP/WTA players, both on and off court.
- GPTCA Level B coach 2017
- ITF World conference 2013 Cancun, Mexico
- Tennis performance trainer 2012, International Tennis Performance Association
- ITF online school certification 2009Sanchez-Casal training course 2008 Naples, Florida
- Sports Agent Certification 2005, Global Sports Network
- Bachelor of Science in the area of Sport Management 2002, (Equivalency Degree), Arizona State University, USA.
- USTA High Performance Coach 2002, Maryland, USA
- South African National Coach 2001, Pretoria, South Africa
- USPTR Pro Certification 2000
- Diploma Fitness and Nutrition 1998